10 Things Every Candidate Should Know About JAMB Mock Exam
If you’re preparing for the 2018 UTME mock exam, these are 10 things you should know about the upcoming exam.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB’s mock exam designed to prepare candidates for the 2018 UTME is around the corner.
In readiness for the mock exam, the exam board has announced that only 245,753 out of over one million candidates that registered for 2018 UTME will sit for the mock exams holding on Monday, February 26, 2018.
However, for candidates who have registered and ready to sit for the mock exam, here are 10 things you need to know about the exam.
1. The mock exam is not compulsory. It is just an arrangement to test candidates’ readiness for the 2018 UTME.
2. The reason for the JAMB mock examination is only to give you an idea on what the JAMB CBT feels like.
3. Any score you have in the mock exam will not be added to the result you get in the UTME exam.
4. You will not be penalized if you have indicated interest in the JAMB mock exam and then refuse to show up for the exam.
5. The mock exam questions are not necessarily the same questions you will see when you are writing the UTME in March.
6. The exam starts at 7:00 am at all centres.
7. You are expected to come to the mock exam centre with a copy of your JAMB mock examination slip or printout
8. The mock exam is ABSOLUTELY FREE. You do not have to pay anybody at the CBT centre.
9. There will be no makeup test if you miss the exam.
10. Do not go to the CBT centres with any of the items JAMB has warned you against.