UNN Releases Second Batch Admission List 2017/2018
The University of Nigeria Nsukka has released their 2017/2018 supplementary admission list ( Second Batch).
Click on the link below to download Second Batch Admission List
You can also Check Your Admission Status by
1. Go to UNN waeup portal at http://www.unn.edu.ng/20172018-unn-admission-list/
2. Input your PUTME username and password used for application and result checking;
3. Finally, click ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
What to do If you have been admitted
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.